Ordinary fridges face several limitations
There are plenty of reasons why traditional fridges have become outdated. They take up precious floor space, and yet aren’t always optimized to provide a great customer experience. Loss prevention is difficult to keep at low levels when the fridge doesn’t have any way of protecting itself from thieves. To summarise, some of the key issues are:
Our smart fridge family
Our stand-alone smart fridges currently come in three configurations:
A no-frills version without a screen, a small 7-inch screen, and large 46-inch screen configurations feature:
The large 46-inch screen also features full digital signage.
All our smart fridge configurations can be paired with a smart kiosk in a primary and secondary device configuration.
Retrofit your existing fridges
If you love the fridges you have and want to bring them back to life, retrofitting them is an exciting proposition.
Network your current fridges to other smart fridges, or to a separate ordering kiosk, and enhance your existing fridges with a smart lock and door sensor.
- Our coolers are outfitted with a brain and a centrally controlled lock. Amongst many other features, it enables a phone based selection experience and also full inventory and theft control through a locking mechanism and remote management.
- Our machines are significantly less expensive than other smart coolers. In addition, we designed the license model for our software to align with your business results. We look forward to discussing pricing with you. If hardware costs are a concern, we also have a leasing option available.
- Firstly, traditional telemetry functionality is only a small fraction of our solution! Our telemetry system goes a step further, with true two-way communication. It not only allows you to receive the status of the machine and its inventory but also to manage the machine’s settings remotely.
- Our software is flexible and supports multiple payment options, including card, app, QR code, loyalty points, and online options such as PayPal, ApplePay and GooglePay.
- Based on your needs and region, we are happy to recommend payment devices that work in your country and with our solution.
- We work closely with our clients to design the solution that best works for them. We can customize user interfaces and foil wrapping so that the machine fits with your brand. This applies to all our systems.
- We can also offer further customization, for example, integrating our retrofit kit with your existing machines. If you have an idea for customization, we’d be happy to discuss it with you.
- Invenda’s solution is built in Microsoft Azure and Windows 10 IoT Enterprise. All services within Microsoft Azure are secure and provide the highest level of security and access. Our solution is fully compliant with Microsoft’s Security, Privacy and Compliance. We chose Microsoft Azure due to its industry-leading commitment to the protection and privacy of data.
- As well as Azure’s integrated security, we’ve put additional security measures in place. These ensure the integrity of code running on devices, providing devices- and user-authentication, defining clear ownership of devices (including data generated by devices), and ensuring resilience to cyber and physical attacks. This applies to all our systems.
- Our solution is fully GDPR compliant with no personally identified data transferred or stored.
- We can help you with both how-to questions and troubleshooting. During our onboarding with each client, we introduce you to our support tools, team, and processes so that we can work together to get any questions or issues resolved quickly.
- Additionally, we are building a network of partners globally to assist you with the on-site technical maintenance of your machines.
- Yes, we believe hands-on training for you and your team is a key to success. We have developed a comprehensive training program for each of our products. This applies to all Invenda systems.
- We can train your staff either in our development center in Novi Sad, Serbia or at your premises.
- Yes, all our machines come with a 12-month warranty.
- We also keep all spare parts on stock so that you can have the highest quality and compatible spares when you need them.
- First, get in touch with us so that we can learn about your business and expectations. We need to know what types of products you hope to sell, your experience with automated retail, and more.
- We recommend starting with a 3-6 month pilot. We have a full program in place for this, including training, set-up and cost transparency, and we can tailor it to your needs. From there we will work with you to evaluate the pilot and plan your roll-out.
- We look forward to helping you get started.